Toontrack 发布 EZKeys 电子音乐扩展音色库 Electronic Pop

EZKeys 又有了新扩展,电子音乐专属音色。
EZKeys 从原本一个钢琴音源逐渐开始跨界,
谁让键盘又是合成器,合成器又是一切呢!

EZkeys Electronic Pop.jpg

EZkeys Electronic Pop presents an awe-inspiring patchwork of sounds specifically suited for modern electronic music production.
It features upwards of 200 individually crafted sonic textures engineered by Timofey Reznikov, DJ, producer
and composer from Belgium with cuts on platinum-selling albums by the likes of David Guetta, Regi and Dimitri Vegas.​

EZkeys Electronic Pop 呈现出令人惊叹的音色,特别适合现代电子音乐制作。
它具有超过 200 种由来自比利时的 DJ、制作人和作曲家 Timofey Reznikov 设计的单独制作的声音氛围,
以及 David Guetta、Regi 和 Dimitri Vegas 等白金销量专辑的编辑。
Covering anything from sounds based on hybrids of classic keyboards to creatively engineered effects, it was designed to offer a toolbox of the absolute go-to essentials.
The library includes 11 main categories of sounds which all feature its own unique selection of ready-made presets.
Expect a sonic palette of basses, leads, electronic pianos and textured pads as well as all the quintessential chord stabs, plucks, falls, risers and vocal chops you need.​

它涵盖了从基于经典键盘混合的声音到创造性工程效果的任何内容,为你提供一个有所需求的工具箱。
该音色库包括 11 个主要类别的声音,它们都具有自己独特的现成预设选择。
期待贝斯、领奏、电钢和带氛围的铺底音色,以及您需要的所有典型和弦 stabs、plucks、falls、risers 和人声。

EZkeysElectronicPop-mailtop.144105.jpg

Get ready for the ultimate must-have and one-stop-shop synth for your modern pop productions.
Welcome to your new creative getaway.​

为你的现代流行制作准备好一站式合成器。
欢迎来到你的新创意之旅。
FEATURE SPOTLIGHT.
A multi-instrument featuring a wide range of sounds
Based on hybrid textures of classic synths, electronic pianos, basses and more
Also includes effects like vocal chops, falls, risers and more
Ideal for anything from house, techno, pop and hip-hop to creative soundscapes and sound design​

特色亮点
具有多种声音的乐器
基于经典合成器、电钢、贝司等混合氛围
还包括 vocal chops, falls, 以及 risers 等效果
从 house、techno、pop 和 hip-hop 到创意音景和声音设计的理想选择

Interview-bottom-2.jpg

MEET THE ENGINEER.
Working out of his studio in Spain, Timofey Reznikov is an experienced DJ, producer, composer, arranger and sound designer from Belgium
with cuts on platinum-selling albums by the likes of David Guetta, Regi and Dimitri Vegas.
Known for his cutting edge productions, remixing skills and by constantly churning out bangers to dance floors around the world,
Timofey has become a name to be reckoned with on the international EDM scene.​

认识声音设计师
Timofey Reznikov 在西班牙的工作室工作,是一位经验丰富的 DJ、制作人、作曲家、编曲家和音响设计师,
来自比利时,曾为 David Guetta、Regi 和 Dimitri Vegas 等人的白金销量专辑担任过编辑。
Timofey 以其尖端的制作、混音技巧以及不断在世界各地的舞池中制作的流行音乐而闻名,
已成为国际 EDM 舞台上不可忽视的名字。
What was the general idea behind this EZkeys title?
The idea was to do an instrument pack filled with essential and modern sounds that are used in almost every electronic dance and pop music production.
I wanted to produce a collection that would work for every facet of modern electronic music – from hip-hop to deep house, commercial pop, EDM and techno.
My best explanation is that this is a “Swiss Army knife” instrument for the electronic pop music producer.​

这个 EZkeys 主题背后的总体思路是什么?
这个想法是做一个音色包,里面装满了几乎所有电子舞蹈和流行音乐制作中都使用的基本和现代声音。
我想制作一个适用于现代电子音乐各个方面的合集——从嘻哈到深屋、商业流行音乐、EDM 和电子音乐。
我最好的解释是,这是电子流行音乐制作人的“瑞士军刀”音色。
What was the selective and recording process like?
During my years of music production, I’ve learned to make the right choices choosing presets and sounds.
By playing just a few notes, I can visualize and tell how a sound will blend in the final production and what challenges to expect.
In this set, each sound is carefully calibrated and designed to make sure it’s ready to go.
For example, all leads are equalized and won’t have any low frequency artifacts and the bass sounds have just the right amount of subs and a peak on the absolute right frequencies.
In effect, a lot of the mixing and sound design process has already been done for you.​

选择和录音的过程是什么样的?
在我多年的音乐制作过程中,我学会了在选择预设和声音时做出正确的选择。
只需弹奏几个音符,我就可以想象并说出声音将如何融入最终作品以及预期的挑战。
在这组中,每个声音都经过仔细校准和设计,以确保它可以随时使用。
例如,所有领奏都经过均衡处理,不会有任何低频失真,而且贝斯的低频恰到好处,并且在绝对正确的频率上有一个峰值。
实际上,已经为你完成了很多混音和声音设计过程。
How do you see yourself using these sounds?
I think I’ll have this pack in my default setup for every session.
It has all essential sounds – from simple to complex.
It will save me so much time not having to search for sounds and instead let me focus on the creative aspect of writing and producing.​

你如何看待自己使用这些声音?
我想我会在每个工程的默认设置中都有这个音色包。
它具有所有基本的声音——从简单到复杂。
这将节省我很多时间,而不必寻找音色,而是让我专注于写作和制作的创造性方面。
What do you hope users take away from this collection?
I think for those who are maybe not familiar with electronic music but want to try something new, they can take advantage of my experience and use this pack to head out on a new musical journey.
Professional users will love this pack for its quality of sounds, its simplicity and its vast scope of sounds for different styles.​

你希望用户从这个集合中得到什么?
我认为对于那些可能不熟悉电子音乐但想尝试新事物的人来说,他们可以利用我的经验并使用这个包开始新的音乐之旅。
由于它出色的声音品质、简单性和适用于不同风格的融合性,专业用户会喜欢这个音色包。

toontrack-logo.svg

官方网站:
https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezkeys-electronic-pop/
产品价格:
正常价格 155 欧元。
中国区的用户购买请联系总代理飞来音电脑音乐技术。​