Sonuscore 发布古代嘟嘟克笛乐句音色库 Ancient Duduk Phrases

Sonuscore 将世界民族吹奏乐器 Phrases 系列再次扩充,古代嘟嘟克笛 Ancient Duduk 为其家族增添新的沙漠风情。
Ancient Duduk Phrases 为双格式音色库,不但拥有 KONTAKT 格式,还拥有 HALion 格式,这样对于没有完整版 KONTAKT 的用户就友好了!

Ancient Duduk Phrases.jpg

INSPIRING, COLORFUL SOUNDS OF HISTORY
Ancient Duduk Phrases lets you travel through space and time.
Originating over 1,500 years ago in Armenia, the duduk instrument is listed on the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage List and has found its way into endless music productions.
The large reed creates a colorful timbre, perfect for atmospheric soundtracks, and is a wonderful complement to the orchestral palette.
This imaginative instrument comes with live recorded phrases and a haunting legato patch.​

令人振奋和色彩斑斓的历史之声
Ancient Duduk Phrases 让您穿越时空。
嘟嘟克笛起源于 1,500 多年前的亚美尼亚,被列入联合国教科文组织非物质文化遗产名录,并已进入无数音乐作品。
大簧片吹管创造出丰富多彩的音色,非常适合大气配乐,并且是管弦乐配器的绝妙补充。
这种富有想象力的乐器带有现场录制的乐句和令人难以忘怀的连奏音色。
LIVE RECORDED PHRASES
The duduk has created evocative atmospheres for many hundreds of years.
Ancient Duduk Phrases delivers these remarkable sounds from the past, recorded using today’s state-of-the-art technology.
All phrases are split into 10 lyrical main themes in three keys (C, F, A) and seven bonus themes in one key each.
Every theme is unique in its style and includes sets of expressive and emotive phrases.​

现场录制乐句
数百年来,嘟嘟克笛创造了令人回味的氛围。
Ancient Duduk Phrases 提供了这些过往的非凡声音,使用当今先进的技术录制。
所有乐句都分为三个键(C、F、A)的 10 个抒情主题和一键式的七个附加主题。
每个主题的风格都是独一无二的,包括一组富有表现力和情感的乐句。
ANCIENT DUDUK PHRASES
600+ live recorded phrases in 17 themes
Fully playable legato instrument
7 sustain variations with diverse ornaments
Deeply emotive and panoramic sound​

古老的嘟嘟克笛乐句
17 个主题中的 600 多个现场录音乐句
可完全演奏的连奏音色
7 种不同装饰的延音变化
深情而入迷的声音
LEGATO INSTRUMENT
Merging the power of both traditional and phrase-based sampling, Ancient Duduk Phrases comes with its own beautiful legato instrument.
In addition, we have included sustain articulations with seven diverse ornaments like trills, vibratos and accents, offering you the full magnificence of the duduk.
The legato instrument can be easily used to either connect or to advance existing phrases, even to craft your own, letting you easily bring your creative vision into musical scores.​

连奏音色
融合了传统采样和基于乐句采样的强大功能,Ancient Duduk Phrases 带有漂亮的连奏音色。
此外,我们还包含了带有七种不同装饰的延音发音,如 Trills 颤音、Vibratos 颤音和重音,为您提供嘟嘟克笛的全部表现力。
连奏音色可以轻松地用于连接或推进现有乐句,甚至可以制作您自己的乐句,让您轻松地将您的创作意图带入乐谱。
FX PAGE
Ancient Duduk Phrases includes modern tools, like built-in EQ, delay and reverb.
Get instant access to the most essential features, as well as the freedom to dive deeper to perfectly shape your sound.​

效果页面
Ancient Duduk Phrases 包括现代工具,如内置均衡器、延迟和混响。
立即使用最重要的功能,以及自由深入探索以全面塑造您的声音。

O1CN01hAqNfz21xrmgUbfKk_!!99577052.jpg

- 制作花絮 -​

For any ancient, mystical, or otherworldly sound, there’s one instrument that stands above them all: the duduk.
The duduk is an ancient Armenian double-reed woodwind instrument known for its long, mournful dirges.
It’s featured in music throughout the South Caucasus and Middle East, creating a perfectly haunting atmosphere for any parched, dry landscape.​

对于任何古老、神秘或非凡的声音,都有一种乐器可以配上这种头衔:嘟嘟克笛。
嘟嘟克笛是一种古老的亚美尼亚双簧木管乐器,以其长长的悲伤挽歌而闻名。
它在整个南高加索和中东的音乐中都有出现,为任何沙漠风情营造出一种深刻的令人难以忘怀的氛围。
“There are a lot of ethnic instruments with a great sound, but they have limited ranges – the duduk has such a wide range,” says project manager Olajide Paris.
“What can be done with the note after the initial attack is also very diverse: You can start from a very strict tone to a wide vibrato to something more subtle.
It’s a very emotional instrument because of that subtlety and plays well in a lot of different genres.”​

“有很多民族乐器的声音很棒,但它们的音域有限——嘟嘟克笛的音域如此之广,” 项目经理 Olajide Paris 说。
“音头吹响时的音符可以做的事情也非常多样化:你可以从非常严肃的音律开始,到宽泛的颤音,再到更细化的东西。
这是一种非常富有感情的乐器,因为它的绝妙音色能在多种不同的风格中很好的演奏。”
The authentic Armenian duduk is made of the wood from apricot trees and is first mentioned in texts written during the Armenian king Tigran the Great in the first century BC.
It is most often played in a duet. One duduk is used for a drone, or dum, which employs a circular breathing technique to carry on a limitless note.
The main melody is played over the dum and can carry a wide range of expression, from the typical haunting timbres it’s known for to raucous wedding music and festival dances.​

正宗的亚美尼亚嘟嘟克笛由杏树的木材制成,最早出现在公元前一世纪亚美尼亚国王提格兰大帝时期的文献中。
它最常在二重奏中演奏。一个嘟嘟克笛用于氛围和声音设计,它采用循环呼吸技术来进行无限音符演奏。
演奏主旋律更加合适,可以进行全面的表达,从典型的令人难以忘怀的音色到喧闹的婚礼音乐和节日舞蹈。
“The duduk is very common in film music,” Christian Wirtz, the project lead, explained.
“Hearing the duduk reminds me of classic adventures taking you to the desert, pyramids, and forgotten tombs all across the globe.
Thinking of The Uncharted Series, Prince of Persia, The Mummy, or something like Black Hawk Down.
That style is exactly what we are going for with this library.”​

“duduk 在电影音乐中很常见,” 项目负责人 Christian Wirtz 解释说。
“听到嘟嘟克笛让我想起经典的冒险,带你去世界各地的沙漠、金字塔和被遗忘的坟墓。
想想神秘海域系列,波斯王子,木乃伊,或者像黑鹰坠落这样的大片。
这种风格正是我们对这个音色库所期望的。”

O1CN019f7aBO21xrmgsb6CH_!!99577052.jpg

Recording the duduk
For the project, Christian and Olajide wanted to capture all the evocative peculiarities of the duduk.
To play these phrases, Olajide departed to Armenia, the home of the duduk. “I actually travel to Armenia as much as I can,” Olajide says.
“It’s one of my favorite countries and Yerevan is one of my favorite cities, there are so many great musicians here.
I last came here to do the Origins libraries for Tar & Chonguri and Oud & Qanun before coming back to do the duduk library.”​

嘟嘟克笛录音工作
对于这个项目,Christian 和 Olajide 想要捕捉嘟嘟克笛的所有令人回味的特点。
为了演奏这些乐句,Olajide 前往嘟嘟克笛的故乡亚美尼亚。 “实际上,我尽可能多地去亚美尼亚旅行。” Olajide 说。
“这是我最喜欢的国家之一,埃里温是我最喜欢的城市之一,这里有很多伟大的音乐家。
我上次来这里是为 Tar & Chonguri 和 Oud & Qanun 做 Origins 音色库,然后再回来做嘟嘟克笛音色库。”
Olajide met up with the skilled Anna Mkhitaryan at the Composers Union of Armenia to do the recording.
It is a kind of shared workspace for musicians and recording artists. Olajide was first introduced to Anna in 2018 through friends in the music industry.
They had worked together on various projects since then, so that when Olajide heard that we were planning a duduk library, he said he knew just the right person.​

Olajide 在亚美尼亚作曲家联盟会寻求技艺精湛的 Anna Mkhitaryan 来进行录音。
在一次音乐家和录音艺术家的交流工作坊上,Olajide 于 2018 年通过音乐界的朋友首次认识 Anna。
从那时起,他们就在各种项目上合作过,所以当 Olajide 听说我们正在计划一个嘟嘟克笛音色库时,他说他可算是找对了人。

Anna-Mkhirtyan-duduk-2-562x580.jpg

The woman behind the woodwind
“Anna is a great player and it’s great working with her,” Olajide said.
He went on: “Duduk is almost exclusively played by men in Armenia.
So the fact that we have such a great female duduk player is really extraordinary.
People in Armenia were very surprised, because it’s not thought of as being the most feminine instrument.”​

木管乐器背后的女人
“Anna 是一名伟大的演奏家,和她一起工作很棒,” Olajide 说。
他继续说道:“嘟嘟克笛几乎完全由亚美尼亚的男性演奏。
因此,我们拥有如此出色的女性嘟嘟克笛演奏家这一事实确实非同寻常。
亚美尼亚人非常惊讶,因为嘟嘟克笛不被认为是适合女性演奏的乐器。”
Anna Mkhitaryan has played duduk since she was 18 and also plays other Armenian folk spiritual instruments: the pku and zurna.
She studied music at the Yerevan State Conservatory and is with her sister the founder of several ethno-music groups,
including Tshakhruk, a group composed of physically disadvantaged youths.​

Anna Mkhitaryan 从 18 岁起就开始演奏嘟嘟克笛,还演奏其他亚美尼亚民族乐器:Pku 和 Zurna。
她在埃里温国立音乐学院学习音乐,并与她的姐姐一起创立了几个民族音乐团体,
其中包括 Tshakhruk,一个由 Physically Disadvantaged(*译注:不确定是否是残障人士的意思,如有不敬请指出修正)青年组成的团体。
As only Olajide was able to make the trip to Yerevan to record Anna, Christian was left monitoring the process on livestream, which is a frequent happening in today’s recording sessions.
Olajide was leading the session on site and translating everything for Christian. Languages were bouncing back and forth across the studio, from Armenian to Russian to English.
“I was trying to explain our concept for the library, which was quite hard as it was translated over several people and a library like that is very complex.
Anna is an expert in duduk traditional music, but a cinematic sample library is something else entirely.
At one point, we played an example of Hans Zimmer’s score to Black Hawk Down.
She played that phrase perfectly a second later. That’s when I knew that we had the right musician at hand.”​

由于只有 Olajide 能够前往埃里温给 Anna 录音,因此 Christian 只能在直播中监控整个过程,这在现代的录音流程中经常发生。
Olajide 在现场主持会议并为 Christian 翻译所有内容。这里充满着不同语言,从亚美尼亚语到俄语再到英语。
“我试图解释我们对音色库的概念,这非常困难,因为它是由几个人翻译的,而且像这样的音色库非常复杂。
Anna 是嘟嘟克笛传统音乐的专家,但对于电影配乐音色的采样音色库完全是另一回事。
直到最后我们不得不给她试听汉斯季默给黑鹰坠落配乐的案例。
就这一瞬间,她完美地演奏了这段乐句。那时我才知道我们找到的是合适的音乐家。”
“My main inspiration is from Armenian ethnic music,” Anna says. “
When I received the offer from Sonuscore, I immediately imagined the duduk would be ideal for any film.”​

“我的主要灵感来自亚美尼亚民族音乐,” Anna 说。
“当我收到 Sonuscore 的报价时,我立即想象嘟嘟克笛将是任何电影的理想选择。”
About the library
All the phrases in the library are split into 10 lyrical main themes in three keys (C, F, and A), with seven bonus themes in one key each.
They are each unique in their style and include sets of expressive and emotive phrases.
“These improvised phrases will give a production directly much more of a live musician feeling,”
Christian says, “something which is hard to do with just single note samples otherwise.”​

关于这套音色库
音色库中的所有乐句都分为三个键(C、F 和 A)中的 10 个抒情主题,每个键中有七个附加主题。
他们每个风格都是独一无二的,包括一组富有表现力和情感的乐句。
“这些即兴乐句将直接给作品带来更多音乐家现场实录的感觉,”
Christian 说,“否则仅用单个音符采样很难做到这一点。”

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
FULL VERSION of Native Instruments’ KONTAKT Version 6.6.0 or higher or Steinberg’s free HALion Sonic SE
Mac OSX.10.13 or higher, Intel Core i5
Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core i5
4GB RAM
at least 1GB of free hard disc space​

系统需求
6.6.0 或更高的完整版本NI KONTAKT 或 Steinberg 的免费 HALion Sonic SE
Mac OSX 10.13 或更高版本,Intel Core i5
Windows 7 或更高版本,英特尔酷睿 i5
4GB 内存
至少 1GB 的可用硬盘空间

O1CN011Hm5Sl21xrmevv1jU_!!99577052.jpg

官方网站: