FLUX:: Immersive 发布 FLUX:: Session Analyzer 重大升级

Flux Analyzer是业界使用广泛的监听仪表软件之一,可以作为插件或独立程序使用。
在今年,Flux决定将具有较多限制的入门版本的 Session Analyzer 进行升级,以带来更多的功能增强。

FLUX Session Analyzer.jpg

FLUX:: Immersive, leader in creation of software tools for immersive audio production,
is today proud to announce the release of FLUX:: Session Analyzer - Now with Loudness - LUFS Metering and Hardware I/O support.​

FLUX:: Immersive 是创建沉浸式音频制作软件工具的领导者,
今天自豪地宣布发布 FLUX:: Session Analyzer - 现已支持响度统计 - LUFS 计量与硬件I/O支持。
Analysing the stats is helping us make better decisions regarding all aspects of the audio content, the levels and dynamics,
the actual frequency content, for how the stereo image is presented, and for many other things that affect the result of the final mix.​

分析统计数据能够帮助我们在音频内容、电平和动态、实际频率内容、
立体声像的呈现方式以及许多其他影响最终混音结果的内容等方面做出更好的决定。
Metering Loudness is critical in production and distribution of any type of audio,
and it's essential when producing audio content for everything from music, podcasts and streaming, to television and live broadcast.​

测量响度对于任何类型的音频的制作和交付都是至关重要的,
在制作从音乐、播客、流媒体到电视和直播等各种音频内容时也是必不可少的。
FLUX:: Session Analyzer now includes loudness metering with pre-configured metering modes for norms following the ITU-1770 and EBU-R128 standards,
and for streaming platforms such as; Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Apple, Netflix, and more.​

FLUX:: Session Analyzer 现在包括带有预制测量模式的响度测量功能,
例如用于遵循 ITU-1770 和 EBU-R128 标准,以及适应特定流媒体平台(如:Spotify、Apple Music、YouTube、Netflix等)的规范等。
Loudness Metering
LUFS - EBU R128 / PLOUD
Real-time metering statistics (In the Spectrum, Spectrogram and Scope Layouts)
Loudness Metering Modes with various standards for streaming platforms including; Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Apple, Netflix, and more
Fully configurable meters including Dolby Dialogue Intelligence™ option​

响度测量功能
LUFS – EBU R128 / PLOUD
实时测量统计(在频谱、频谱图、Vector 等模块在的布局内 - 也就是主界面)
适应流媒体平台的响度测量模式,包含:Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Netflix 等
完全可配置的表,并且还包含Dolby Dialogue Intelligence™选项
I/O Support
Now with full support for standard hardware I/O using ASIO and Core Audio,
in addition to the SampleGrabber plugin, with up to 2 channels (Mono/Stereo) and support for sample rates up to 384 kHz (DXD), including; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 384 DXD.​

输入输出支持
除了 SampleGrabber 插件,现在完全支持使用 ASIO 和 Core Audio 的标准硬件 I/O。
最多 2 个通道(单声道/立体声)并支持高达 384 kHz (DXD) 的采样率,包括: 44.1、48、88.2、96、176.4、192、384 DXD。
Hardware I/O - ASIO / Core Audio
SampleGrabber plugin (available in all standard plug-in formats)​

硬件 I/O – ASIO / Core Audio
SampleGrabber 插件(适用于所有标准插件格式)​

如何获取?
本次的升级是对所有Studio Session Analyzer用户来说是免费的。
此外,FLUX:: Analyzer Essential v22.01 现在包括以前的 Metering/Loudness 附加组件的所有 Metering 和 Loudness 功能,
并且是 Analyzer Essential 的所有当前所有者的免费升级。

产品价格
限时折扣: 49美元或42欧元
日常价格: 149美元或125欧元
折扣期限为1月20日星期四到二月13日星期日(两天都包含)​