Toontrack 发布金属乐鼓扩展 Duality I 和 II

当两个世界发生碰撞时,
两套 EZX 维持着平衡,作为世界的一部分。

DUALITY - 1.jpg

Peace and war, love and hate, good and evil, yin and yang, heaven and hell, light and dark, fire and ice
– these two EZXs celebrate one of the oldest and most fabled truths known to man: Duality.
Welcome to two contrasting batteries of drums that balance on the divide between clamoring sonic ideals – each great on its own, but closing the circle facing one another.
Just like in sound as in life, the utter darkness knows no contrast and the blinding light sees no shade
– the frontier of new ideas lies open for the taking in the uncharted grayscale in between.​

和平与战争、爱与恨、善与恶、阴与阳、天堂与地狱、光明与黑暗、火与冰
——这两个 EZX 展示了人类已知的最古老、最传奇的真理之一:二元性
欢迎来到两个对比鲜明的鼓组,它们在喧闹的声音理想之间取得平衡——每一个都很棒,但又相互封闭。
就像在声音和生活中一样,完全的黑暗没有对比,
刺眼的光看不到阴影——新思想的前沿是开放的,可以接受两者之间未知的灰度。

TT531_DUALITYIEZX_top-image.png
DUALITY I.
Mix-ready sounds tailored for dark, warm and organic-sounding hard rock and metal.​

DUALITY I.
专为黑暗、温暖和有机的硬摇滚和金属量身定制的混音音色。

TT532_DUALITYIIEZX_top-image.png
DUALITY II.
Mix-ready sounds tailored for bright, metallic and progressive hard rock and metal.​

DUALITY II.
适合明亮、金属和前卫硬摇滚和金属的混音音色。
This EZX features mix-ready sounds tailored for dark, warm and organic-sounding hard rock and metal.
It was designed to offer a polarizing sound ideal compared to its sibling, the Duality II EZX.
Both EZXs were recorded by engineer Jakob Herrmann (Evergrey, Raised Fist, Amaranthe) and drummer Alex Landenburg (Kamelot, Cyhra, Mekong Delta)
during the same session at Top Floor Studios in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Duality I EZX includes one full kit as well as a total of six bass drums, eight snares and a staggering range of cymbals.​

这款 EZX 具有适合混音的音色,专为黑暗、温暖和有机的硬摇滚和金属而设计。
与其同级产品 Duality II EZX 相比,它旨在提供理想的极化声音。
两个 EZX 均由工程师 Jakob Herrmann(Evergrey、Raised Fist、Amaranthe)和鼓手 Alex Landenburg(Kamelot、Cyhra、Mekong Delta)
在瑞典哥德堡的 Top Floor Studios 录制。
Duality I EZX 包括一个完整的套件以及总共六个低音鼓、八个军鼓和数量惊人的钹。
In addition to the sounds, this EZX also includes a custom MIDI library as well as a collection of presets engineered
to provide different takes on the core kit along with creative hybrids constructed using the large pool of additional kicks, snares and cymbal content.​

除了声音之外,这款 EZX 还包括一个自定义MIDI 库以及一系列预设
旨在为核心套件提供不同的风格,以及使用大量额外底鼓、军鼓和钹内容构建的创造性混合。
When two objects – worlds, stars, planets, waves, storms – collide,
they either form a clash of epic proportions decimating almost any and all things in its way,
or they meld and mesh into an an awe-inspiring coherent force of energy.
The Duality EZXs are an example of the latter.
Welcome to two contrasting batteries of drums that balance on the divide between polarizing sonic ideals
– each great on its own, but awesome together.​

当两个物体——世界、恒星、行星、海浪、风暴——碰撞时,
它们要么形成史诗般的冲突,几乎摧毁一切事物,
要么融合并融合成一种令人敬畏的连贯能量。
Duality EZX 是后者的一个例子。
欢迎来到两个对比鲜明的鼓组,它们平衡了两极分化的声音理想之间的鸿沟
——每一个都很棒,但在一起也很棒。

官方售价:每套75欧元
官网地址:DUALITY I 和 II